Personal religious beliefs do not justify prejudicial actions that violate discrimination laws.
- Religious Definition of Civil Marriage- Government licensing requirements should not be based on religious beliefs.
- Religiously Motivated Employment Discrimination- Exemptions allow employers to use their religion as justification to discriminate despite long-standing bans on discrimination in hiring practices.
- Housing Discrimination by Religious Landlords- Exemptions allow landlords to use their religion as justification to discriminate despite long-standing bans on discrimination in rental practices.
- Exemptions from housing discrimination laws
- Taxpayer Money Furthering Religious Beliefs- Religious organizations who contract with the government use taxpayer money in furtherance of their own beliefs.